St George Training Camp
Atlas Multisports encourages people from all ages and fitness levels to get out and enjoy triathlon. This camp is for all ages, backgrounds and fitness abilities who want to improve their skills and ability in Triathlon.
The two-day course provides you with a better understanding of the training principles of the sport and improved skills.
All sessions are provided in a safe, fun environment.
23rd and 24th February 2019
What you will receive:
- Triathlon specific coaching by Level 1 Triathlon Australia Coach and including –
- Cycle session with skills focus
- Running session off bike including basics on proper form and technique and advice on training
- Swim technique focussed session, with emphasis on Open water skills. Includes racing and training in a triathlon, as well as guidance on swimming in large groups of people, open water tactics and things to remember before and during the swim in a tri.
- Transition training and how to reduce your transition time
- Infinit Nutrition during and post cycles
- Reading Material
- Triathlon Nutrition Information
- Atlas ‘Survival’ Pack
- Strength session
What you will need:
- A bike and helmet
- Running shoes
- Swimming gear – togs, cap and goggles
Where can I book in?
Book online here: https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=60424652
5:30pm: Meet and greet – Darren and Karen Armstrong’s house
5am: Cycle/Run – Pool
8:00am: How to set up a transition area and Mini Tri’s (Jason and Brendan), Juniors welcome
2pm: Strength and conditioning session (Brendan) – Pool
3pm: Swim Squad (Jason) – Pool
5:00am: Long Cycle Session 3-4hrs (Jason and Brendan) – Mitchell Road
1pm: Open water swim Training (Jason and Brendan) – River
Atlas Xmas Training Camp
2 Day (Beginners): Sat 28 – Sun 29 December 2019
3 Day (Intermediate): Fri 27 – Sun 29 December 2019
4 Day (Advanced/Long Course): Fri 27- Mon 30 December 2019
Finish 2019 with an intensive and fun weekend of triathlon training on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. The Atlas Multisports Xmas Camp offer beginner, intermediate and advanced options for all levels whether you are attempting your first event, Sprint, Olympic, Long course or Ironman event. The training camp offers invaluable skills and training in a relaxed, fun environment to help you improve or build on your triathlon experience.
- Welcome Pack
- Endurance Training
- Three cycling Coaches to cater for ability groups
- Swim and run skills and drills
- Swim technique session
- Stretch/mobility session
|2 Day Course||$195||$175|
|3 Day Course||$230||$210|
|4 Day Course||$260||$240|
|30% discount for Atlas Program Participants|
|Xmas Training Camp pack included|
Will be sent to all confirmed participants on Friday 21 December.
Please book via our Active Booking Link
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 5445 1711
Atlas Multisports Training Camps offer a unique training opportunity to learn new skills and build high levels of fitness while familiarising yourself with sections of the world’s greatest triathlon courses.
Utilising some of the best training facilities available the intensive training camps offer three different options depending on skill level, availability and race goal.
New comers to triathlon will be encouraged to attend two days of the camp while more experienced athletes and those training for half and full Ironman events are catered for with a three or four day program.
Daily activities include
- Endurance rides
- Open water swims over the Mooloolaba Tri course
- Technique and drills sessions
- Stretch and core classes
- Brick sessions
- Social celebrations.
Each session takes between 2-5 hours and run from 5:30am – 10:30am and 3pm – 5pm each day of the camp.
Further information about upcoming camps will be added to the calendar and advertised in our eNews or Facebook page.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.