It’s the week of Mooloolaba Triathlon. During taper week you may have a little spare time to get yourself organised for the big day. Here are 10 things to remember this week:
- Check your start time
- Familiarise yourself with the course map – try to visualise as much as you can
- Check Transition open and close time – don’t be late!
- Check when registration time is and see if you can register early and rack your bike early to get the best spots!
- Ensure your tyres are not worn, or have any cuts, replace them if so.
- Check the weather/temp and ensure you have pre- and post-race clothing ready
- Put your elastic laces into your shoes
- Shop for pre-race food, plus eat the foods you normally do in the week leading up
- Keep well hydrated.
- Pack your tri bag and bike. See our Free Triathlon Packing Checklist to ensure you don’t forget anything!
The hard work is done; it’s time to use race day as a celebration of all that training!