Join the Atlas Collective in 2021
Who are we?
A homegrown business on the Sunshine Coast, Atlas Events proudly owns and operates marathon festivals across Queensland, including Sunshine Coast Marathon Festival, Brisbane Marathon Festival and 7 Cairns Marathon Festival. In addition to these mass participation events, we’re also responsible for running the Island Charity Swim each year, and have some exciting new ventures on the cards for 2021 including Mudjimba based, Swim the Island. Our professionally run events have a strong community and fundraising aspect to them and we’re proud to encourage healthy lifestyles and raise much needed funds for charities and local community groups.
What’s the Atlas Collective?
2020 was the first year of our Atlas Collective. Let’s face it – 2020 didn’t exactly go to plan, but in spite of being forced by COVID-19 to turn all of our events into virtual runs, our team of Atlas Collective ambassadors were an incredible group of runners – supporting each other from afar and representing our brand with pride.
There are lots of things we didn’t get to do with our ambassadors in 2020, but we’re hoping that’ll turn around for 2021 and so we are again putting out a call for Atlas Events ambassadors – who will together, join our “Atlas Collective”.
Our vision is to build The Atlas Collective with you, as runners, at the heart of our events and our community. In 2021, we want to bring you into our team – let’s share the highs and lows; the pre-race nerves and the finish line hugs (if we’re allowed – #socialdistancing). We will hand select individuals who share our passion for our events and personify our positive energy and love for running and wellbeing – be you just starting out on your journey; a charity focused participant, or a seasoned runner. Our ambassadors will be key to help us spread the love for our events and create a social buzz.
What Atlas Events will offer you:
If you’re a successful applicant, for a $50 membership fee for the 2021 season, you’ll receive:
- The opportunity to be a role model within the community, sharing your passion for getting outside, running, having fun and connecting with others. If you’re serious about your running, or an elite, it’s also an opportunity to show the dedication it takes to train and race to the best of your ability
- Access to our exclusive Atlas Collective Facebook group where you’ll be able to meet, chat and be first in the know when it comes to our events. We’ll be asking for your opinion and look forward to sharing ideas
- The potential to be featured across our social channels under our “Ambassador Spotlight”
- Free entry to a race of any distance of your choice in 2021 (Brisbane Marathon Festival, Sunshine Coast Marathon Festival, or 7 Cairns Marathon Festival)
- 20% off a second event of your choice
- 5 x 15% off discount codes to share with friends or family
- 10% discount off event merchandise
- Exclusive Atlas Collective merchandise – this will only be available to Collective members and not available for purchase – wear this with pride!
- Access to exclusive ambassador merchandise shop
What we’d love from you:
We trust that you’ll speak positively about our events and race experiences, and share that positive vibe in training and on the start line. At the finish line, you’ll be the one with your hands in the air, smiling, celebrating with others, whether it’s been a PB or a right old doozy… You know the hard work that goes into training and you’re there on race day to celebrate!
We ask that you post regularly to social media and use our hashtags and tag our handles appropriate to the event you’re training for (we’ll share these with you). We’d love to see your story and we want others to be inspired by your journey too. Rock your ambassador merch and be proud to be at the core of our community!
We’re happy to accept applications from all levels of runners, so don’t worry – you don’t need to be crushing it on the podium. Our events are open to everyone and our ambassador selection will reflect that. What we want to see is your passion and energy around running, healthy lifestyles and our events.
How to apply:
Send us a video, via our Atlas Events Facebook page.
Make sure it’s no longer than 90 seconds, telling us:
- A little bit about you
- Your social media handles/presence
- Why you want to be an Atlas Ambassador and how you’ll show up for the Collective
- Your goals for 2021
- Any other brands you work with?
Your video won’t be shared beyond our four walls, so be bold and live in possibility!
Apply before Friday December 11 2020.
Any queries: Contact email@example.com