Atlas Multisports encourages women from all ages and fitness levels to get out and enjoy triathlon, so we have created courses designed specifically to cater for females beginning Triathlon. These workshops for females of all ages, backgrounds and fitness abilities who have little or no experience in triathlon.
The two-day course provides women with the skills to start in a squad or compete in a triathlon whilst making new friends.
All sessions are provided in a safe, fun, female-only training environment.
2nd and 3rd December 2017
24th and 25th February 2018
What you will receive:
- Triathlon specific coaching by Level 1 Triathlon Australia Coaches including –
- Cycle session with skills focus ie. Group riding basics on closed road
- Running session iincluding basics on proper form and technique and advice on training
- swim technique focussed session, with emphasis on Open water skills. Includes the basics for racing and training in a triathlon, as well as guidance on swimming in large groups of people, open water tactics and things to remember before and during the swim in a tri.
- Transition training and how to set up your transition area
- Reading Material
- Triathlon Nutrition Information
- Atlas ‘Survival’ Pack
- How to change a tyre and other bike maintanence workshop
- Stretching/Pilates session
For further information visit our website here.