Triathlon specific nutrition consultations- Get the most out of your training
Annalie Houston (BNutr&Diet)
Accredited Practising Dietitian/ Accredited Nutritionist/ Sports Dietitian
Annalie has had over 9 years’ experience as a dietitian, and competes in a range of cycling and triathlon distances, including ironman and is passionate about health, wellbeing and maximising performance through good nutrition.
Individual Dietitian Consultations for:
Training nutrition meal plans with the goal of:
– Decreasing body fat without compromising energy levels
– Assessing then optimising nutrient intake and energy levels
– Race day nutrition plans including pre- competition and recovery eating plans
– Reducing/ avoiding gastrointestinal concerns in and around training and racing
– Weight management including muscle gain and bulking up
– Specific nutrition advice including food intolerance, vegetarian considerations and iron for athletes
– Other nutrition topics can also be covered including nutrition for the whole family.
$120 for 60 minute initial consultations
$80 for 30 minutes consultations for reviews
Consultations may be claimed through your private health insurance company based on your level of cover.
Friday 25th October 1 – 5pm; Saturday 16th November 11am – 4pm; Saturday 7th December 11am – 4pm.
All consultations will be done at the Atlas office at HUB105 – 105 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba.
Please book through Annalie directly on 0411 672 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about her services.