Women’s Tri Workshop
Atlas Multisports encourages women from all ages and fitness levels to get out and enjoy triathlon, so we have created courses designed specifically to cater for females beginning Triathlon. These workshops for females of all ages, backgrounds and fitness abilities who have little or no experience in triathlon.
The two-day course provides women with the skills to start in a squad or compete in a triathlon whilst making new friends.
All sessions are provided in a safe, fun, female-only training environment.
24th and 25th February 2018
What you will receive:
- Triathlon specific coaching by Level 1 Triathlon Australia Coaches including –
- Cycle session with skills focus ie. Group riding basics on closed road
- Running session including basics on proper form and technique and advice on training
- swim technique focused session, with emphasis on Open water skills. Includes the basics for racing and training in a triathlon, as well as guidance on swimming in large groups of people, open water tactics and things to remember before and during the swim in a tri.
- Transition training and how to set up your transition area
- Reading Material
- Triathlon Nutrition Information
- Atlas ‘Survival’ Pack
- How to change a tyre and other bike maintenance workshop
What you will need:
- A bike, it is not necessary to own a road bike for this course, any bike will do! Helmet
- Running shoes
- Swimming gear – togs, cap and goggles
Where can I book in?
Course spots are available through our online store. Or email email@example.com to arrange an invoice for payment. Once confirmed; participants will be sent further information regarding the commencement of the workshop 1 week prior to the workshop.
This course has been an amazing journey of self-discovery for me, it’s been a while since I put myself beyond my comfort zones fitness and exercise-wise and this has most certainly done just that. I’ve never felt more vulnerable and aware of my own limitations but at the same time, so liberated and downright proud of myself for having the courage to attempt everything even when my brain is telling me to give up. I have accomplished so much physically, mentally and emotionally in the last five weeks and my sense of achievement is bursting right now. I have met some wonderful girls from participating in this course who I hope to keep in touch with long after the course has finished. It is no wonder your regular members continue to train with Atlas – it certainly is one inspiring big happy family!’ Natalie
‘It has been 3 years since I got off the couch and did the beginner course. Atlas created an environment where I was able to work through my fears and lack of athletic ability; overcoming the panic and mindsets that held me back from giving triathlon a go. I could barely run and swim. I can now swim up to 4km in a pool and open water, run half marathons and I am working towards my first half ironman. Being part of Atlas has added richness to my life and helped me achieve what I thought was impossible.’ Shannon